81 South Stanfield Road Troy OH 45373
Our community provides many personal assistance and health resources for our residents. Our compassionate staff can also help with daily needs:
- Respite care
- Intervention and tracking for nutrition, weight management and fall prevention
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
- 24 hour onsite staff
- Emergency call system
- Built in safety features in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Assistance with grooming and hygiene
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Dietician planned meals
We encourage our residents to socialize and have fun. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as sewing circles, live music, card and board games, church activities and happy hours.
Community activities include visiting local restaurants, shopping outings and trips to local county fairs. We have sunny comfortable lounges that are perfect for conversations and games, an ice cream parlor offering a variety of sweet treats and a restaurant style dining room with wait staff and gourmet meals. Our beautiful grounds are perfect for strolls with walking paths among the trees and for relaxing in the shade.
Pricing at Brookdale Troy
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Troy
- Parents Are Well in This Community
My parents are well since their move to this community. I know they are safe, and in good hands. The staff have been friendly, and cooperative. When I visit the community is well-maintained. They provide nice...
- Very pleased!
We are very satisfied with this community. The staff is doing a great job with my brother in law. They are all very helpful and we could not be happier. This was actually our first choice when we started the...
- Kind To My Family And Myself
I toured this community for my mother and her needs. My tour went pretty well. From what I saw the community looked well maintained. The staff I met was kind and courteous. Everyone was very nice to my family...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Troy
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Troy
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.