95 West Wenger Road Englewood OH 45322
Our community is proud of the high level of assisted living and memory care services we offer. For our residents living with dementia, we provide a familiar daily routine and work to meet physical and behavioral needs. Our highly trained staff works closely with all residents to provide a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change.
At Brookdale Englewood our residents feel at home and welcome from their first day with us. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable, confident in their training and committed to creating lasting relationships with each resident. Residents at Brookdale Englewood enjoy a number of services and amenities improving their quality of life including:
- Daily opportunities to socialize and participate in social gatherings and recreational programs
- Concierge service
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Ample outdoor space including a wrap-around porch, terrace and sunroom
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Pricing at Brookdale Englewood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Englewood
- High cost of care
The place is clean and nice, small, only about 43 clients live there. The help is nice and go out of their way to help. They quote you a care price them make ad on afterwards based on level of care. Currently...
Our relative was there for 2 years and things got worse over time.
- Very nice
We toured the Brookdale Englewood which was a very nice community. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They answered all of the questions we had. We chose another community that was based on our budget...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Englewood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Englewood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.