Brookdale The Heights
2121 Pinegate Drive Houston TX 77008
We offer many amenities for those in assisted living, as well as additional amenities for those in need of memory care:
- Staff is available at all times
- Pet care available
- Medication management
- Assistance with grooming and other daily needs
- Alarmed doors (memory care)
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Enclosed patios (memory care)
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Reminiscence activities (memory care)
- Behavior monitoring (memory care)
Our wonderful activities director plans fun and engaging activities for all interests and abilities. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Some of our residents' favorites include live musical entertainment, outings for lunch and shopping, church services and a walking club. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax and enjoy summer barbecues.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale The Heights Reviews
- A nice place
The staff at this community have done everything they could to make sure my loved one is happy and has the care they need. The food is good and the community is well taken care of. They offer daily activities...
Took a tour yesterday. The staff were nice. Saw residents playing games. Seems they would be very accomating . But the micro & mini refrig. are on shelves; there is no counter space nor a sink/water in...
- Brookdale The Heights poor overall
My parent pays an exorbitant amount of money to live here. A few outstanding staff members, but a few that mgmt should have passed in. Competent management is not reflected in some employees. Also, should...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.