6725 Inglewood Avenue Stockton CA 95207
Brookdale Stockton is an intimate community offering highly personalized care services that meet the unique needs of residents. Our community is small, allowing residents and staff to develop lasting, trusting relationships. While residents enjoy private apartment homes, there are plenty of social areas for residents to enjoy and relax, including stunning rose gardens, a Koi pond and a waterfall.
Well known throughout the region as a premier senior community, Brookdale Stockton offers a range of services and amenities which include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- A licensed and registered nurse on-call around the clock
- Daily social events and activities
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans
- Spacious apartment-style homes that include kitchenettes, private baths and walk-in showers
- Balconies in some apartments
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Stockton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Stockton
- Best Fit For Out Budget
The property is an excellent fit for my mom. She is starting to get know the residents and starting to make friends.She is going to every meal and enjoying the food. The apartment she has is comfortable and...
THE LIVING APTS WERE JUST TOO SMALL TO SUIT ME, THEREFORE I ELECTED NOT TO MOVE IN.
- A nice community for care .
The care at this community is outstanding. The staff members are always attentive. The menu is nice and they are happy with the variety. They are offered a lot of activities that have helped them to socialize...
- See all 21 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Stockton
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Stockton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.