11320 Springfield Pike Springdale OH 45246
Your health and safety is a top priority at Brookdale Springdale, we provide and assist with:
- Grooming and hygiene needs
- Specialized intervention and recreation for those with dementia
- Emergency response system
- Rehabilitation services
- Meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Transportation services
- Assistance with medications
- Ongoing health and behavior monitoring
We are proud to offer several amenities and activities to promote physical health such as daily exercise programs, massage, yoga, an outdoor courtyard with gardening and walking areas as well as an on-site beautician. Emotional health and fun is also important; residents can enjoy a variety of activities which are tailored to their abilities and interests including shuffleboard, games, bible studies and live musical entertainment. We enjoy frequent outings to local restaurants, go shopping and sightseeing to other entertainment.
Our comfortable apartments provide all of the amenities to make yourself at home, including kitchenettes, private bathroom, handicapped accessible showers and individual climate controls. There is ample closet space and we encourage you to decorate your apartment and truly make it your own.
Pricing at Brookdale Springdale
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Springdale
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Springdale
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.