Brookdale South Bay
1959 Kingstown Road South Kingstown RI 02879
Brookdale South Bay offers a continuum of senior care services so that residents need not worry about finding a new home if their care needs change. We offer holistic care services and personalized care plans that encourage independence and celebrate individuality. Our caring and dedicated staff are specially trained and treat each resident as family.
Our wide range of care services and resort-style amenities work together to provide residents the ultimate in senior living. They include:
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans
- Apartment homes with carpeting, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- Monthly social and activities calendar
- Outdoor courtyard with outdoor seating and walking paths
- Fitness room
- Devotional services for seniors who wish to practice their faith
Pricing at Brookdale South Bay
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale South Bay
- I like it!
The staff work hard here to make things come together. They can use some work on getting the food to you that you order. Other than that I have had no problems with anything. The community is clean and so...
- The Health Center at South Bay Skilled care
I would say good plus .This review is not for the assisted living facility but the Health center skilled nursing facility located within it. Great caring aides good food quality and selection. Good management...
- Seemed like a nice place!
We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, overall! We toured a few different Brookdale communities and we were impressed with...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale South Bay
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale South Bay
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.