Anchor Bay at Greenwich
945 Main St East Greenwich RI 02818
Our residents enjoy premium care services in a home-like community that offers three levels of care for those living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We work with each resident and their family to create customized care plans that meet the unique and individual needs of each person, giving them the ultimate care and senior living experience.
Brookdale Greenwich Bay is a vibrant community where seniors make the most of life. Our services and amenities include:
- Holistic care services through our innovative Optimum Life program
- Housekeeping services with complimentary laundry rooms
- Secured doors to keep residents in our memory care neighborhood safe
- A caring and compassionate staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Access to licensed nursing staff
Pricing at Anchor Bay at Greenwich
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Anchor Bay at Greenwich
- Did Not Like As Much
This community was nice but in comparison to others we had seen I didn't care for this one as much. They are not a securely locked community so my husband could have gotten out and wandered. The community...
- Everything Is Good
We are so pleased with this community. Things are going very well for my friend. She is not doing any of the activities but that is her choice. She is loving the food.The staff is very friendly and caring very...
.Very clean, well run facility.
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Anchor Bay at Greenwich
Senior Housing Types Provided at Anchor Bay at Greenwich
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.