830 Berkshire Road Smithfield NC 27577
At Brookdale Smithfield, residents enjoy dedicated assistance with daily living activities, such as grooming and medication, and personalized care for seniors living with Alzheimer's or dementia. Residents in our memory care neighborhood participate in a flexible yet structured daily structure that gives them peace of mind and comfort. Our staff encourage independence and celebrate daily moments of success, giving residents encouragement and a true sense of self and belonging.
Brookdale Smithfield offers numerous amenities and services, making it one of the premiere assisted living communities in the region. These include:
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and gardens
- Secured courtyard for residents with memory loss to safely explore
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Easily accessible community for residents with limited mobility
Pricing at Brookdale Smithfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Smithfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Smithfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.