Brookdale Sarasota Midtown
2186 Bahia Vista Street Sarasota FL 34239
Each resident receives individualized attention, ensuring that proper care is being provided, independence is being encouraged and residents feel welcome and at home. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Sarasota Midtown include:
- A monthly activities calendar filled with life enriching programs
- Faith based activities
- Outings to lunch and shopping
- Access to an onsite library with computers and internet access
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Restaurant style dining with chef prepared entrees
- Emergency call system in each room
Our well-trained staff provides assistance with activities of daily living in a way that protects dignity and privacy. We strive to develop personal, caring relationships with our residents, helping them connect with each other and encouraging them to engage in the community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I just heard from my mother that the administrator is going back to her original community. Makes me sad but hopefully the new person will pick up where she left off making so many improvements. My mom loves...
They have a beautiful walking path that I love. I come to this home for the winter and really miss it during the summer months. But I need to spend time with my family while I can. Eventually this will be...
Great place for your mom or dad
Love love love having my mother at Brookdale Sarasota Midtown. From the Management staff to the people on the floor doing direct care, we love them all. The home is warm and inviting. Lots of new changes...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.