Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
1215 Main Road Tiverton RI 02878
It’s not downsizing your home; it’s upsizing your possibilities.
With scenic views of Narragansett Bay, the Mount Hope Bridge and the Sakonnet River, our continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, has four levels of care on one campus, including independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing. And we’re a rental CCRC. That means you’ll pay a monthly rental fee based on the level of care and services you need—with no buy-in expense.
Here you’ll have the maintenance-free lifestyle you want and care options if you need them. And just in case, our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency.
Imagine waking up and taking a B-Fit class in our stunning Great Room before heading out to do a little shopping. Or maybe you want to start your day with a swim in our indoor pool. Here you can start each day with choices. Here are just a few options for how you can spend your time:
• Movie matinees
• A wide variety of live musical performances
• Cooking classes and demonstrations
• Card games and board games
• Swimming in our indoor pool
• Relaxing in our indoor hot tub
• Mix and mingle events at the pub
• Fitness classes
• Devotional services in our chapel
With several floor plans to choose from, you’ll find just the right fit for the home you want. Here are just a few apartment features that will make you feel right at home.
• Selection of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans
• Plenty of natural window light and storage
• Freedom to make it your own with your style
• Some floor plans even have a walk-in closet and a private balcony or patio
• Fewer bills mean fewer worries with utilities and maintenance included
• Kitchen with sink, microwave and refrigerator
Our campus has great water views that you can enjoy from many apartments, from our dining room and as you take a walk along the walking paths that wind through our landscaped grounds and gardens on campus. Meet friends for a picnic in our outdoor garden areas with beautiful Narragansett Bay views and shaded seating areas.
Having different levels of care on one campus means you won’t have to change communities again, even if you or your spouse need more care later. You’ll be able to stay on the same campus close to friends, enjoying the same lifestyle in the community you already love.
If you need skilled nursing care while recovering from surgery, no problem. Need an extra hand with daily activities like medication management or dressing? We’ve got that, too. And if you need memory care in the future, you’ll have person-centered Alzheimer's and dementia care within the same community campus. Our memory care program, also called Clare Bridge, is rooted in “a person-centered approach,” to help our residents find a sense of belonging and purpose while also helping them preserve who they are.
With our continuum of care options, you’ll be prepared with the care you might need down the road.
Pricing at Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
Community Details at Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Sakonnet Bay
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.