Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles
250 Bal Harbor Boulevard Punta Gorda FL 33950
At Brookdale Punta Gorda, our residents enjoy highly personalized care services while staying closely connected to loved ones through our ConnectedLiving initiative that allows residents and families to communicate online.
Services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Punta Gorda include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Well-trained staff that encourage independence
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed for accuracy
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Nutritious and balanced meals served three times a day
- Housekeeping and personal linen and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
Our single story community is intimate and easily accessible for those with limited mobility. Our private apartment homes are warm and welcoming while our cozy common areas encourage residents to get to know each other and develop lasting relationships.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles Reviews
- love this facility
Great facility. Very nice. The facility is always clean. The staff is caring and always attentive to the residents. The food is good. We love the facility and wouldn't want to be anywhere else besides...
- Wonderful Place
The staff is very friendly here. They go out of their way to take care of all the residents. They offer different activities in which the residents enjoy. We're happy and pleased to have selected this...
- Really Impressed
We’re pretty impressed with them. I’d give them a six out of five for friendliness of the staff. Everything has been really good so far. We are satisfied with the value they present for the cost of service....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.