Brookdale Port Charlotte
18440 Cochran Boulevard Port Charlotte FL 33948
At Brookdale Port Charlotte our dedicated staff is committed to developing meaningful and lasting relationships with each resident, understanding that each person who comes to our community comes with their own history and their own future dreams. We encourage residents to stay as independent as possible for as long as possible while being ready at all times to provide the care our residents need.
Residents at Brookdale Port Charlotte enjoy private apartments in a home-like community and easy access to their loved ones through our ConnectedLiving initiative that allows loved ones to see daily menus, photos and calendars. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Port Charlotte include:
- Individualized and personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and easily adapted to meet changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living that promotes independence and dignity
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Active and engaging programming
Pricing at Brookdale Port Charlotte
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Port Charlotte
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Port Charlotte
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.