Brookdale Penn Hills
7151 Saltsburg Road Penn Hills PA 15235
Residents at Brookdale Penn Hills enjoy private apartment homes in a home-like community. We have several areas for residents to socialize and enjoy entertainment, all easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Our vibrant community has a dedicated staff who are passionate about providing high-quality senior care services in a manner that protects privacy and promotes dignity.
Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living communities and help our residents thrive in retirement. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Penn Hills include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and programs that enrich the lives of residents
- Access to trained staff around the clock
- Outdoor courtyard with garden areas maintained by residents
Pricing at Brookdale Penn Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Penn Hills
- Check out this facility with a third eye
The staff is often related and will cover for each other while [Removed] the residents. Look very closely at the care provided in the evening and night.
- Not Impressed
I had a tour set up but that person was not available to give the tour. We got to see a couple of the rooms our selves. We saw them cooking the meals and dining room.I was not crazy about that place. I didn't...
Clean, quiet and friendly atmosphere! Rooms are spacious and do not look like hospital rooms! Dining room area clean. Staff was very friendly to me and seemed to take interest in the residents!
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Penn Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Penn Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.