186 Paramus Road Paramus NJ 07652
Brookdale Paramus is a special senior community where residents come first. We encourage residents to make decisions and take ownership over their lives, celebrating independence and individuality while knowing our dedicated staff is here when needed. Our residents choose from studios, one- or two-bedroom apartment homes. All homes have kitchenettes, individual climate controls, carpeting and private, accessible bathrooms.
Our award-winning community is proud to be the recipient of the ALFA Best of the Best Award, recognized for our dedication to our residents and their families. We offer a wide range of services and amenities, which include:
- Dynamic social calendar that meets physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs
- Three home-cooked meals served in our community dining room
- Scheduled transportation that allows seniors to stay active in the local community
- Common areas to encourage socialization and community engagement
Pricing at Brookdale Paramus
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Paramus
I was familiar with this facility since I had a relative who was there when it was Emeritus. After speaking with the advisor we established that the funds I would have available would not be sufficient to...
- Overall Good Place
My mother is in the memory care unit at Brookdale Paramus. All of the staff, including the facility director, knows my mother's name and family members. No assisted living place is perfect, but the staff...
Very nice facility. Staff were wonderful and knowledgable.
- See all 52 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Paramus
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Paramus
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.