3110 Oakbridge Boulevard East Lakeland FL 33803
Our beautiful community offers exceptional assisted living services delivered by a compassionate and dedicated staff. We have many walking paths on our property for residents to safely enjoy the outdoors. Residents choose from a variety of apartment homes, ranging from intimate studio apartments to one bedroom suites.
Services enjoyed at Brookdale Oakbridge include:
- Fine dining with flexible dining times and a choice of entree options
- Fun on-site and off-site activities that enrich the quality of life for residents
- Quality personalized care services that promote dignity and respect the individual.
- Spacious apartments with kitchenettes and accessible bathrooms
Pricing at Brookdale Oakbridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Oakbridge
- Desperate Need of Updating
We were really not overly impressed with this location. The location needs to be updated new paint carpets just everything in general. It does not give off a very good first impression when you walk in the...
We toured this community and the staff did not have time to answer the questions we had on the care. We were not able to see what is available for the care of a loved one. We had hoped to see the menu and if...
- Good Tour of The Facility
We had a pleasant tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The community was clean, and from what I saw everything was well-kept. The staff was kind, and friendly. Our questions...
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Oakbridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Oakbridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.