3802 Hayes Street Newberg OR 97132
Our community offers exceptional care that meets the various health and care needs of the seniors who live with us. We firmly believe in promoting independence by offering assistance with daily tasks without compromising an individual's dignity. We offer many services to ensure our residents well-being, including:
- Activities specially designed to promote memory and motor function
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Fitness room
- Full-time Registered Nurses available at all times
- Hospice care
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Visiting occupational, physical and speech therapists
Our beautiful community includes spacious apartments, elegant common areas, and an inviting dining room. All public and private spaces are designed to accommodate mobility devices and encourage socialization. Residents can partake in a variety of activities such as listening to guest speakers, outings, exercise classes, arts and crafts, and special occasion parties.
Brookdale Newberg offers assisted living with dignity, graciousness, and beautiful surroundings.
Pricing at Brookdale Newberg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Newberg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Newberg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.