3255 Villa Lane Napa CA 94558
At Brookdale Napa, our residents enjoy a continuum of care services so that they can stay in our community and in their homes without having to relocate if needs should change. Our community is warm and welcoming, and our staff is committed to acknowledging the individuality of each resident.
Our community is a place where seniors thrive and develop a true sense of self. Brookdale Napa offers extensive services and amenities, some of which include:
- Alarmed exterior doors for the safety of residents
- Enclosed courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas
- Full-service beauty salon offering hair services, manicures and facials
- A choice of apartment styles and layouts
- Apartment-style homes with kitchenette, private bath and patio
Pricing at Brookdale Napa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Napa
- I had a good tour!
When I was searching for a community for my mother, I toured Brookdale Napa. The facility was clean and everyone there was very friendly. It was a good experience, but not the best fit for my mother.
- The best of the worst....
My loved ones have moved into Brookdale Napa and they are doing as well as to be expected. Brookdale Napa is probably the best of the worse, from what I have seen in the napa area there is not a very good place...
- I would recommend this community.
Mom seems to be adjusting to living at Brookdale. The staff are attentive, helpful and I have good communication with them. I do have some concern with the security and people not signing in and out of the...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Napa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Napa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.