5300 Old William Penn Highway Export PA 15632
Our community is dedicated to providing compassionate and customized care to seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. We carefully choose our staff to work with memory care residentsm, and we understand that a gentle daily structure helps to give residents comfort and peace of mind. Our residents enjoy mental and physical exercise daily, as well as the opportunity to participate in life-enriching activities. At Brookdale Murrysville, we use the innovative Clare Bridge program and have an award-winning dining program that offers dementia-friendly menus, consistent seating and dining assistance.
Everything about life at Brookdale Murrysville is about enhancing the quality of life of our residents. Services and amenities offered at our home-like community include:
- A dedicated and caring staff that participates in ongoing dementia care training
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Library with plenty of books in regular and large print
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Pricing at Brookdale Murrysville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Murrysville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Murrysville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.