Walden's View Senior Living
7990 Route 30 North Huntingdon PA 15642
Walden's View Senior Living provides a high standard of care for seniors. Our community is comprised of 108 senior living suites, as well as 80 suites designed specifically for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We offer an innovated and forward-thinking approach, ensuring a high quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their loved ones. Each member of our care team has undergone specialized training, allowing us to provide a consistently high standard of care.
At Walden's View Senior Living, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Meals provided, with accommodations for special dietary needs and preferences
- On-site beautician and barber services
- Well-appointed common areas with comfortable seating and fireplaces
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Conveniently located near public transportation
- Outside patio garden
- Pet-friendly community that accommodates dogs and cats
At Walden's View Senior Living, seniors enjoy a high quality of life while their loved ones can rest assured that needs are being met. Our community promotes the freedom, individuality and importance of each resident. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we look forward to having you join us for fun and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Walden's View Senior Living Reviews
- Very Happy
my father is very happy there. they are helpful, friendly and answer all my questions. he is better off today than when he arrived there last year.
- Working Out Well For Me Here
Everything has worked out well for me here at this community. They are very good with the cleaning, I'am very impressed with how clean they keep everything. The staff is helpful and kind. There are great...
- Horrible Place
Do not ever put your loved one here. The worst care I have ever seen. I gave a thirty day notice a few days after moving my sister in this horrible place. First morning her cover sheet and pillow were gone...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.