Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
6701 Stonefield Road Middleton WI 53562
At Brookdale Middleton Stonefield, we see past a diagnosis and focus on the individual, honoring choice, individuality and promoting independence for as long as possible. Our home-like community is warm and welcoming, helping residents feel comfortable quickly. Enclosed outdoor spaces let our residents safely explore the community.
We have a wide range of services and amenities that work together to provide a community where seniors flourish, including:
- Personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted
- Well-trained staff on-site around the clock
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Alarmed doors to the exterior
- Enclosed courtyard with gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
- When He Was There
My dad liked the community while he was there.
- A good tour!
I had a good tour of Brookdale Middleton Stonefield. The facility was clean and well maintained. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming, we will consider it when my husband is ready to make a move.
- Do your homework first!!!
We have a family member there. I wish we had done more research before moving in. The response time to call buttons or alarms is frighteningly slow, if at all. The meals are so poor, even though they advertise...See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.