Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
6701 Stonefield Road Middleton WI 53562
At Brookdale Middleton Stonefield, we see past a diagnosis and focus on the individual, honoring choice, individuality and promoting independence for as long as possible. Our home-like community is warm and welcoming, helping residents feel comfortable quickly. Enclosed outdoor spaces let our residents safely explore the community.
We have a wide range of services and amenities that work together to provide a community where seniors flourish, including:
- Personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted
- Well-trained staff on-site around the clock
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Alarmed doors to the exterior
- Enclosed courtyard with gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
- Highly recommend
My mom has lived at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield for almost a year now. I’m so impressed with how kind and patient the staff are—it makes me feel happy to know that when I’m not there, there’s people loving...
- Don't take your loved one here!
Some of the past positive reviews are from before Brookdale took over. The current management is terrible. My mother was there for almost a year, until we could finally relocate her to a nice facility. They...
- My Father is Well at This Facility
So far I'am satisfied with my father move to this community. He is doing well, and receiving good care in this facility.They have good staff, and they are taking good care of him. The community is well-kept,...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Middleton Stonefield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.