8341 Barrett Drive Manassas VA 20109
At Brookdale Manassas, our residents receive personalized care services in a home-like community. Our single-story home offers easy access for residents with limited mobility and plenty of spacious common areas for residents to entertain guests and develop lasting relationships with new friends. Brookdale Manassas boasts a tenured and exceptionally trained staff, ready to provide expert care when needed and encouraging independence when possible.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to provide a holistic care experience where seniors thrive. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Manassas include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed for accuracy
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Short-term stay
- Hospice care
- Diabetic care
- A choice of studio, shared studio, one-bedroom, shared one-bedroom and private suites
- Well-appointed and spacious accommodations with kitchenette and private bath
Pricing at Brookdale Manassas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Manassas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Manassas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.