13303 Jones Maltsberger Road San Antonio TX 78247
We also provide plenty of activities and entertainment at home, including:
- Daily craft hour in the activity room
- Exercise, including chair exercises and a walking club
- Live musical entertainment
- Book club
- Church services
- Bingo and other games
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room
- Relaxing or gardening in the courtyard
- Opportunities to participate in social programs which give back to the community, including tutoring and mentoring students
Brookdale Maltsberger puts residents at the heart of our community. Our caring staff can assist with monitoring chronic conditions well as daily medications. If necessary, we can provide help with everyday activities such as bathing, dressing and getting from place to place.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Maltsberger Reviews
- Delightful Tour!!
The tour my loved one and I took at this community was delightful, the staff was all very friendly and gave my mother and I lots of useful information about there facility.The traffic was just to awful around...
- Very nice place!
We're extremely pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Maltsberger! The staff here is friendly and helpful, and they've always been great about getting right back to us when we call....
My only complaint is the fact that the billing is not done locally, but that's a minor thing compared to the care my mother has received. The staff has been really friendly and responsive. If I mention...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.