4055 Long Branch Road Liverpool NY 13090
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Brookdale Liverpool is the assisted living community of choice in beautiful Liverpool, New York, a suburb of Syracuse. The Village of Liverpool is charming, boasting stunning lakeshore trails, eclectic shops, diverse and delicious restaurants and a strong sense of community pride.
Residents at Brookdale Liverpool enjoy the same strong sense of community while receiving high quality, personalized assisted living services. Our residents are our family and everything about our community is designed to serve their needs. From an activity schedule tailored to the interests of residents to a warm and caring staff, residents come first at Brookdale Liverpool.
Residents at Brookdale Liverpool enjoy a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- A choice of studio or deluxe apartments or suites, depending on the needs of each resident
- Access to quality health care in the community through our strong partnerships
- An intimate home-like community, easily accessible to residents with limited mobility
- Access to an experienced and dedicated staff
- Full service dining with three homemade meals daily in our beautiful dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Liverpool
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Liverpool
Community Details at Brookdale Liverpool
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Liverpool
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.