4515 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343
At Brookdale Hixson, we encourage our residents to make the most of everyday, fully engaging in the services and amenities of our community. Our staff is compassionate and well-trained, respecting individuality, promoting dignity and protecting privacy while delivering assistance with activities of daily living when needed.
Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Hixson include:
- Individualized care plans that are reviewed regularly
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three meals prepared fresh every day with snacks
- Scheduled transportation services
- Engaging programs and social outings
- A pet-friendly community, welcoming pets under 20 pounds
Brookdale Hixson is an elegant yet cozy community where our residents feel at home and loved quickly. We have several common areas for residents to relax with friends and our one-story community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I Got A Lot of Details
I had a tour and I liked the experience. The lady I met was friendly and very informative. The apartment I was shown was looking too small for what my mom wanted. I do appreciate all A Place For Mom did for...
One of the Communities I Toured
I had a tour with the community and the representative did good. I thought it was an old facility. The people were nice to me when I had my visit. It was not the right fit.
Embry was amazing!!
This was absolutely one of my favorite places we toured. In fact, if they had a higher level of care available, my mother in law would have gone here. [Removed] who gave us a tour of the facility was absolutely...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.