Brookdale Grandon Farms
1100 Grandon Way Mechanicsburg PA 17050
At Brookdale Grandon Farms, residents come first. We encourage individuality, and begin by offering residents a choice of studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment homes to accommodate every preference and budget. Our energetic community has several common areas and residents are often seen entertaining friends over a good meal in our dining room, enjoying one of their favorite books in our library or catching up on beloved shows in our TV room.
Our staff is caring and compassionate, providing a wide range of care services that allow our residents time to relax and enjoy our many community activities and amenities, including:
- Strong partnerships with local medical providers
- A caring and compassionate staff that encourage independence while standing ready to assist as needed
- A varied and engaging activities schedule that meets physical, mental and emotional needs
- Exercise programs
- Weekly outings to local shopping and dining
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Love what they do
At Brookdale Grandon Farms you can just tell that the people that work there love what they do. They will go out of their way to make sure to do whatever they can to make the residents feel comfortable. They...
Mom has only been there a couple of weeks, but they have called me to keep me informed if something happens, and when I visit they let me know what activities she has done, or they have her already doing something...
A tour for care
We toured this community. The staff was nice on the tour that was given. The rooms are not very big. We were able to see a menu of the meals that are served. They offer a list of nice activities that are helpful....See all 44 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.