3560 North Progress Avenue Harrisburg PA 17110
At Brookdale Harrisburg, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of our residents. We offer high-quality, personalized care services that encourage choice and independence while celebrating individuality. In our small community we know the name and history of every resident, but we are large enough to provide the medical services each resident requires. We offer a choice of shared and private apartment homes, each with a large window that floods in natural light, spacious closets and walk-in showers.
Our services and amenities engage residents in the community and encourage the development of new friendships. Services and amenities at Brookdale Harrisburg include:
- Home-cooked meals served daily
- Themed dinners for residents and their families
- Fun activities and outings to local shopping, dining and attractions
- A library where residents can relax with their favorite book or play a game
- Personalized care services from an experienced and attentive staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Harrisburg Reviews
- Not A Impressive Tour
I was not impressed with our tour of this community. The facility was an older facility. They need to do some updating around the community. The person that was supposed to give us the tour was not available....
- Not the right fit.
This community was not the right fit for my grandmother. We wanted to have my grandmother surrounded by a much brighter and upbeat atmosphere. The sales director was a little too pushy for my taste. I needed...
- Care for Mom and Dad
Brookdale has been very good for my parents They are always fed well and clean and seem to be very happy I am not too happy with the way they are left in their room most of day And most of the other residents...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.