1715 East Alluvial Avenue Fresno CA 93720
At Brookdale Fresno, we offer a continuum of care services and make transitioning from independent living to assisted living care as seamless as possible. We believe in a holistic approach to care, meeting social, spiritual, intellectual, physical and mental needs, giving residents a true sense of purpose.
Residents at Brookdale Fresno enjoy hassle-free and carefree living, while our well-trained and welcoming staff handles all housekeeping and maintenance needs. Knowing that all daily chores are taken care of frees up resident's time to enjoy the luxurious amenities of our community, which include:
- Fitness classes specifically designed for seniors
- Locally sourced, healthy meals served three times daily
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Monthly theme parties showcasing cultures and cuisines from around the world
- Group outings to local attractions
Pricing at Brookdale Fresno
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Fresno
Very nice facility. It will be a definite consideration if we relocate dad to Fresno. Great staff too
- Comfortable care!!
I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have providing her....
- A tour for care
We toured this community for care. The staff was friendly and we liked the environment. The communist did not allow pets and the cost was more than planned. They do offer activities and the menu is appealing....See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Fresno
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fresno
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.