1715 East Alluvial Avenue Fresno CA 93720
At Brookdale Fresno, we offer a continuum of care services and make transitioning from independent living to assisted living care as seamless as possible. We believe in a holistic approach to care, meeting social, spiritual, intellectual, physical and mental needs, giving residents a true sense of purpose.
Residents at Brookdale Fresno enjoy hassle-free and carefree living, while our well-trained and welcoming staff handles all housekeeping and maintenance needs. Knowing that all daily chores are taken care of frees up resident's time to enjoy the luxurious amenities of our community, which include:
- Fitness classes specifically designed for seniors
- Locally sourced, healthy meals served three times daily
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Monthly theme parties showcasing cultures and cuisines from around the world
- Group outings to local attractions
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Fresno Reviews
- A tour for care
We toured this community for care. The staff was friendly and we liked the environment. The communist did not allow pets and the cost was more than planned. They do offer activities and the menu is appealing....
- My mom's care
I like this community for good care for my mom. The meals are excellent and the variety is wonderful. The community has a lot of nice activities. It makes me happy to know that she is getting excellent care....
- High marks for Brookdale Fresno
I toured 6 assisted living communities looking for a home for my mother. Brookdale delivered a great first impression. The environment was a good match for my mother's personality. The staff is very friendly...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.