300 Fountaingrove Parkway Santa Rosa CA 95403
At Brookdale Fountaingrove, we offer a continuum of care services to meet a wide range of senior needs. Our campus offers independent living, assisted living and memory care services in a home-like community. With a compassionate and dedicated staff, Brookdale Fountaingrove is a place where seniors thrive in an active and vibrant community.
We are a premier community, highly regarded in the region as one of the best senior living communities. Residents enjoy our abundance of services and amenities, including:
- Enclosed courtyards
- Walking paths through beautifully landscaped grounds
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Innovative fitness programs designed specifically for seniors
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Chef-prepared meals served three times daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping and linen service
Pricing at Brookdale Fountaingrove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Fountaingrove
I cannot believe how fortunate we were to have landed at Brookdale. It is truly the most caring and loving situation I have ever seen. The administrators, staff down to orderlies and cleaners are cheerful,...
- We like it here
Our loved one is going through rehab here at Brookdale Fountaingrove. It is a very nice and clean community. The staff is very caring and attentive to his needs. They are easy to talk to and they keep me informed...
There were many places within the Clare Bridge until of activity. The "apartments" we're clean roomy and pleasant. I loved the patio area. Clients could go out one door into a secure area and...
- See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Fountaingrove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fountaingrove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.