Brookdale Florham Park
8 James Street Florham Park NJ 07932
At Brookdale Florham Park, residents choose from one- or two-bedroom apartment-style homes. Each spacious home features natural light, a kitchenette, individual climate controls, a walk-in shower and ample closet space. Our pet-friendly community offers high-quality, personalized care services in a luxurious community that feels like home.
Our services and amenities work together to ensure our seniors flourish at Brookdale Florham Park. They include:
- Outdoor areas to socialize, entertain and relax
- Secured courtyard for residents in our memory care neighborhood
- Library with Internet access and an abundance of books
- Fitness room with exercise programs
- Laundry and housekeeping services
Pricing at Brookdale Florham Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Florham Park
- This is an Amazing Place
Unfortunately my mother passed away the day she was due to move into Brookdale Florham Park. I know that she would have been so very happy there it would have been a perfect fit. The staff are amazing, they...
- Good Memory Care
My brother and I are very comfortable with the care that my mother is getting in the Memory Unit at Brookdale Florham Park although she does keep telling us she does not want to be there. The staff there...
- Brookdale experience
Everyone I have met is helpful and eager to answer any questions to make Brookdale a new home for my Mother. Brookdale is the best facility in the north new jersey area based on cost, care, services provided...
- See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Florham Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Florham Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.