2600 Old Fairhaven Parkway Bellingham WA 98225
Our community's amenities are designed for resident enjoyment and allow for a carefree retirement. Our activities engage mind, body and spirit, and include:
- Art classes
- Exercise groups
- Courtyard with gardening area
- Walking groups
- Musical entertainment
- Transportation services
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Summer picnics on the beach
- Church services
- Restaurant-style dining with gourmet meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Trips to downtown for antique shopping
Each resident has an individual support plan which allows us to deliver assistance based on each resident's needs, preferences and personal history. Our caring staff assists as needed with personal activities such as hygiene and grooming, medication management, chronic condition monitoring as well as mobility or dining assistance.
Our apartments are available in several sizes and floor plans. All apartments include individual climate controls, wheelchair accessible bathrooms, kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave and wall-to-wall carpeting. Because we know how important pets are to ongoing health and well-being for our seniors, pets are welcome in our community.
Pricing at Brookdale Fairhaven
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Fairhaven
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fairhaven
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.