Brookdale Eden Prairie
7513 Mitchell Road Eden Prairie MN 55344
Brookdale Eden Prairie provides a wide variety of services to ensure that each resident's needs and wishes are met:
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs
- Medication management
- Behavior monitoring and intervention
- Specially adapted dining services
- Exterior doors are alarmed for safety
- Emergency response system which is monitored by our staff
- We offer respite and short term stay options
- Individual service plans are developed based on resident's life story
Our community is specially designed to meet the needs of residents with memory issues and our town square concept allows for safe wandering while reducing agitation. Residents can enjoy musical entertainment, walking along our indoor and outdoor walking paths or relaxing in the sun in enclosed courtyard or sun room. We understand that pets are family also, so your furry friends are welcome and we also offer pet therapy as a regular part of our activity schedule.
Brookdale Eden Prairie Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Eden Prairie Reviews
- Brookdale Eden Prairie
Too many times my husband needed a clean brief, his meal substitute when they served pork was a peanut butter sandwich, and too many personal possessions were lost. We never recovered his glasses and many...
Well thought out program for people with memory loss issues. Lots of activities to keep residents active and engaged, as best they can.
- Comfort for dad!
My father has been doing well since his move to Brookdale Eden Prairie. It has been as good as it can be given the situation.See all 18 community reviews
Brookdale Eden Prairie Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Eden Prairie
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.