Brookdale Eagle Point
261 Loto Street Eagle Point OR 97524
Our caring staff make every day special, with extra personal attention and time devoted to developing a relationship with each resident. Our community is designed with resident comfort and safety in mind, and we offer many services and amenities that residents enjoy, including:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site beauty salon
- Convenient delivery of personal care products
- Transportation services
- Assistance with daily tasks
- All utilities except phone are included
- Pet-friendly environment
We plan many activities in our community residence during the rainy Oregon winters. Current favorites include a card club, ice cream socials, church services, art classes and live entertainment. We also take frequent trips to enjoy the scenic beauty that the Rogue Valley offers, including drives to Crater Lake and the gorgeous Oregon coast. Residents enjoy outings to local casinos, farmers' markets and local festivals as well.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.