4434 Ben Franklin Boulevard Durham NC 27704
At Brookdale Durham, we serve seniors desiring assistance with daily living activities and those who have Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, balancing attentive care services with resident independence. Our high-quality services and luxurious amenities engage our seniors, which brings a fun and inviting atmosphere into our community.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Durham include:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or companion suites
- Each residence features walk-in showers and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Patios and covered porches
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas that are cozy and inviting, inspiring conversation and encouraging new friendships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale is a fantastic place for your loved one
Overall our experience with Brookdale was wonderful. [Removed] and the entire 3rd floor medical tech staff was outstanding. Very caring people and genuinely want what is best for all of the residents. We...
A virtual tour
I did not get a chance to visit this community. This is an older location and I just felt by the pictures I saw that it would not work for my loved one. This community is pet friendly and they do accept medicaid....
The Brookdale Durham is a nice establishment. The staff was friendly enough and answered all of our questions. We were looking for a place more bright and airy for my dad. The main reason we did not choose...See all 25 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.