4434 Ben Franklin Boulevard Durham NC 27704
At Brookdale Durham, we serve seniors desiring assistance with daily living activities and those who have Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, balancing attentive care services with resident independence. Our high-quality services and luxurious amenities engage our seniors, which brings a fun and inviting atmosphere into our community.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Durham include:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or companion suites
- Each residence features walk-in showers and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Patios and covered porches
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas that are cozy and inviting, inspiring conversation and encouraging new friendships
Pricing at Brookdale Durham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Durham
- Staff is incredibly kind and attentive
While my loved one was here everything was great. The staff is incredibly kind, they are very attentive, and there was not one moment where there was something that needed to be done and it wasn’t done. My...
- Administrators work very hard to help you
I chose this facility because of the location. It was very convenient for me to be able to visit my Mother. When I started my search for places last year, the administrator and his assistant made arrangements...
- Great Staff!!
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had...
- See all 34 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Durham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Durham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.