160 Elephant Road Dublin PA 18917
Our highly trained, caring staff provides quality care in a comfortable homelike environment. Our community is specifically designed for those with memory issues and offers circular paths, memory boxes on individual doors, and activities which are tailored to resident needs and abilities. We offer exercise, such as dancing, and our enclosed courtyard is perfect for strolls among the trees and gardening in our numerous flower beds. Residents also enjoy taking in the view from a rocking chair on our wide front porch. Indoor activities include a cooking club, indoor bowling, church services, karaoke, visiting pets, and aromatherapy.
Our community provides various resources for our residents:
- 24 hour onsite staff
- Alarmed exterior doors
- Assistance with grooming
- Beauty shop
- Built in safety features in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Emergency call system in apartments
- Escort and mobility services
- Medication management
- Nutritious meals and snacks served throughout the day
- Personalized care plan that is adapted as needs change
At Brookdale Dublin we pride ourselves on caring for the entire individual in a homelike setting. Our caring staff wants to make each day enjoyable and comfortable.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.