Brookdale Creve Coeur
One New Ballas Place Creve Coeur MO 63146
Our thoughtfully designed community includes both social and wellness amenities:
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Pool and hot tub
- On site banking and postal services
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Billiards room
- Beauty and barber shop
- On site wellness center
- Cozy lounges
- Landscaped grounds with gardening areas and walking paths
- Library with a computer area
- Guest accommodations
- Transportation for outings including shopping, dining and appointments
- Pets are welcome
- 24 hour a day concierge service
We are an active community and enjoy a wide variety of outings and activities. Residents are welcome to suggest activities, some current favorites include:
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Live music
- Champagne nights
- Outings for meals or to the casino
- Black jack tournaments
Meals are designed by a registered dietician and are tailored to suit your individual needs and tastes. Our restaurant style dining room boasts friendly wait staff and elegant surrounding which complement our gourmet meals.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My Visit To The Community
This is a nice high rise community. They offer a pool and a small exercise room. I loved this community when I visited. I just felt the community we chose fit my loved ones better.
Very nice facility. Loved [Removed] who toured me around. Seems like the Vegas of nursing homes. Lots happening here with residents everywhere. Loved the fact that there is a 7 pm activity every evening...
A nice place
I have only visited the community with my friend one time. I did notice the community is clean and beautiful. The food was good and they seem to offer a lot of dinner choices. My friend seems to be meeting...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.