251 Springtree Drive Columbia SC 29223
On campus, our residents enjoy highly personalized care services designed to meet their unique needs. We work closely with each resident and their family to create a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adjusted to meet needs as they change. Our holistic approach to care allows residents to thrive personally, physically and mentally as they enjoy the up-scale services and amenities of our community, which include:
- A choice of home-cooked entrees served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Studio or one-bedroom apartment homes or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations which feature kitchenette, private bath and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly living for small pets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Columbia Reviews
- A tour for options
We toured this community for care. We did like the friendly staff who were caring and able to give us the tour. We did like the cleanliness of the community. The menu was appealing, and the lunch we had was...
- A good place
The only thing I think that could be improved is the food choices such as healthier meals. The staff are nice, encouraging and take good care of my loved one. They do offer some nice activities such as exercise...
- Tour for care
We toured this community for care. We did not like that the residents were not active. The community was clean We were happy with the staff who were able to answer the questions that we had on the care that...See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.