4101 North Council Road Bethany OK 73008
Our intimate community is one-story, making it easy for residents with limited mobility to feel comfortable and at home. Residents enjoy private apartment style homes, several spacious common areas and a number of services and amenities which include:
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A library with an abundance of books in regular and large print as well as audiobooks
- An outdoor courtyard and outdoor gardening areas
- An elegant dining room where meals are served restaurant-style
- Access to a trained staff 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Personalized care plans to meet unique and changing needs of each resident
At Brookdale Bethany, our community boasts a strong sense of belonging and is a place where residents thrive while receiving personalized care services from a compassionate and dedicated staff. Our vibrant community has an active social calendar where residents have the opportunity to engage in our community and the local community while socializing and developing lasting relationships.
Pricing at Brookdale Bethany
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Bethany
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bethany
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.