8118-B Sawyer Brown Road Nashville TN 37221
Our stunning community boasts several luxurious amenities for residents while they enjoy high quality care services. Amenities and services at Brookdale Bellevue include:
- A holistic approach to care
- Specialized memory care that celebrates daily moments of achievement
- Assistance with activities of daily living, as needed
- An active and dynamic social calendar that encourages community engagement
- Three homemade meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Respite care
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
At Brookdale Bellevue, residents enjoy personalized care services that honor the individual needs of each person. We are proud to be considered one of the premiere senior communities in Nashville with a dedicated staff committed to encouraging independence but ready to offer care services quickly in a way that encourages independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Friendly Intake Lady
We had a pretty nice tour of this community. The intake lady was kind, and friendly. However when we first arrived nobody greeted us for fifth teen minutes. The tour went well, everything appeared to be well-kept....
I have no complaints about how things went for myself when I had taken a tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It...
There have been many upgrades to the property since my mother was a resident there when it was the Waterford. Although it is an older senior living facility it is decorated nicely and everything seems to be...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.