Brookdale Bassett Road
245 Bassett Road Williamsville NY 14221
At Brookdale Bassett Road, residents enjoy highly personalized assisted living and memory care services in a home-like environment. Our single story home is easily accessible for all residents and features spacious senior apartments for our residents who need assisted living care. Our memory care community is located in a separate wing and provides residents beautiful studio apartments and specialized care.
Brookdale Bassett Road is newly renovated with all apartments having their own private bathroom, large windows and individual climate controls. Everything about our community is made for the comfort and well-being of our residents. Services and amenities provided at Brookdale Bassett Road include
- Access to a well-trained staff that can help with activities of daily living in a professional and compassionate manner
- Full service dining with a choice of entrees and an 'always-available' menu
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- A strong partnership with the local community
- A dynamic and fun activities calendar
- Daily exercise programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Like most of the Brookdale's this does predominantly only offers rooms or studios, not real apartments for those who need assistance. We have been told that there are a few one bedroom units, and if any...
Not the Right Fit For Us
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The community was decent, but this was not the community for my mother.
My mom has been recently placed in the memory care unit and although it is very expensive I am very pleased with how things are going for her. Her health has not been the best but I am thankful for the caretakers...See all 47 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.