Brookdale Bartlesville South
3737 Southeast Camelot Drive Bartlesville OK 74006
Residents at Brookdale Bartlesville South enjoy private apartment homes, several common areas for socializing and entertaining and our one-story community makes every amenity easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Bartlesville South include:
- Assistance with personal needs in a manner that promotes privacy and protects dignity
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet changing needs
- Scheduled transportation services for residents to enjoy local shopping, restaurants and attend personal appointments
- Outdoor courtyard for the enjoyment of residents
- Elegant dining room
- Fully enclosed sun room to be enjoyed year round
- Family room featuring a cozy fireplace
At Brookdale Bartlesville South we offer high quality personalized assisted living services. Our staff is passionate about senior care, treating each resident like family. Residents and their families are proud to call Brookdale Bartlesville South home. Our community is active and fun with a dynamic activities calendar that is centered around the abilities and interests of our residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Bartlesville South Reviews
- Everyone is so friendly
While deciding on a place for my mother, we were told by a representative that this community had a better assisted living area compared to another location that we were interested in. In the short time that...
- Not a good experience overall
Overall my experience was Sterling House of Bartlesville South was not a good one. The facility itself seemed nice enough, it was clean and the aides were friendly. However from the beginning the sales process...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.