100 Garfield Avenue Attleboro MA 02703
Brookdale Attleboro is a vibrant community where seniors enjoy personalized care services in a welcoming and inviting home. Our tenured and caring staff balances professional care services and independence, protecting privacy and promoting dignity. Brookdale Attleboro is a sophisticated community that quickly feels like home with several spacious common areas including a fitness room, bingo hall, puzzle room and a poker room.
We offer resort-style amenities and hassle free living. Our services and amenities include:
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Outdoor patio, gardening areas and walking paths
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Fitness rooms with classes
- Pet-friendly living
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Attleboro
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Attleboro
Facility checks all the boxes. [name removed] was super. In the top 2 for us
On arrival was greeted by [name removed] and after reviewing information regarding my mother, she explained the amenities of Brookdale and then I was given a tour. The living space when you first enter is...
- I went on a tour
I toured this community and it was nice it is an older building. It was very homey and welcoming. Everyplace has their strengths and weaknesses. This was a nice property. We were very intrigued. It just wasn't...
- See all 27 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Attleboro
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Attleboro
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.