Brookdale Alamo Heights
855 East Basse Road San Antonio TX 78209
Residents at Brookdale Alamo Heights enjoy quality care services in a home-like community. Services and amenities offered by residents at Brookdale Alamo Heights include:
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop
- Fitness classes specifically designed to improve senior health
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that respects privacy and dignity
Located in the desirable neighborhood of Alamo Heights, Brookdale Alamo Heights sits on acres of perfectly manicured grounds with easy access to shopping, dining and medical services. We offer a continuum of care on one campus so that if needs change residents and their families will not have to find a new community.
Pricing at Brookdale Alamo Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Alamo Heights
- NOT a great place for your loved one
I chose this community for my aunt because her good friend lives there. I wanted her to be able to feel comfortable and with someone that she knew and at first it felt like it might be a good fit. I started...
- Not happy with the service
The place is understaffed. It needs more activities especially for individuals with disabilities. It needs more food service workers. Meals are rushed and again, those of us with disabilities cannot get...
- Your loved ones will be well care for here.
Very loving environment, great staff and intimate atmosphere.See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Alamo Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Alamo Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.