BrightStar Senior Living - Madison
6550 Schroeder Road Madison WI 53711
BrightStar Senior Living is an assisted living community in the welcoming, scenic city of Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin. Our beautiful community is centrally located in a quiet residential area near the West Beltline Highway, providing easy access to area attractions and the nearby cities of Milwaukee, Kenosha and Rockford. Madison offers a pleasant mix of modern amenities, natural beauty and historical charm, making this the perfect place to settle down.
BrightStar Senior Living is dedicated to delivering world-class memory care services to seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory-related challenges. Our team of mature, professional staff members are committed to promoting health, independence and an excellent quality of life among our residents. We provide seniors and their families with caring, compassionate support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that is custom-tailored to each individual’s needs and preferences.
Our modern, progressive community is filled with amenities and services designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents. We offer:
- A state-of-the-art memory care neighborhood that is comfortable and easy to navigate
- Secure outdoor gardens, patios and seating areas
- Transportation to local speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy
- On-site exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Chef-prepared meals served in our casual restaurant-style dining room
- Bright, inviting common areas decorated with local art and fresh flowers
We are proud of our compassionate, progressive senior community, and we invite you to join us here at BrightStar Senior Living.
Pricing at BrightStar Senior Living - Madison
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of BrightStar Senior Living - Madison
- Good facility - would benefit from 24/7 MA or Nurse staff on the floors
BrightStar is a fairly new facility that succeeds in employing people who really care. The food is excellent, and they earn points for checking on residents often throughout the day and successfully encouraging...
- Great staff
The staff here is great and they are very attentive to the residents. It is a small, tight knit community, so there is a family atmosphere. The facility is modern and nicely decorated and always clean.
- Very nice looking memory care
We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. BrightStar Senior Living seemed like a very nice community. It was a new building, and all of the furnishings seemed well appointed...
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at BrightStar Senior Living - Madison
Senior Housing Types Provided at BrightStar Senior Living - Madison
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.