Brookdale Middleton Century Avenue
6916 Century Avenue Middleton WI 53562
Our community balances independence and assistance perfectly, with personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adjusted as needs change. Our associates provide care when needed, such as bathing and medication management, but always encourage and celebrate independence and individuality. Residents at Brookdale Middleton Century Ave enjoy a high quality of life with a true sense of community.
We provide holistic care services and resort-style amenities, including:
- Communal living room with a fireplace for cooler Wisconsin nights
- Raised-bed gardens for residents with a green thumb
- Three meals a day in our spacious dining room with stunning garden views
- One-bedroom apartment homes with natural light, refrigerators and a full bath
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I visit my friend at Brookdale Middleton every week. She hates it there. She says she feels ignored. She is often left on the toilet for over a half hour. Other times when she pulls the cord for assistance...
I would not recommend this community for care . They menu needs alot of improvement. The community was clean. They were always understaffed..We would suggest that families find another community for care for...
Impressed with Their Memory Unit
I had a very nice tour of this community. I was very impressed with their memory care portion of the community. Everything looked great, the community was nice looking. The staff was friendly, and answered...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.