23330 Allister Ct Katy TX 77494
Pricing at Bethel Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bethel Place
- Quality personal care provided by human beings who truly care.
My father, who recently died at age 93 in advanced dementia, was fortunate to have spent his last days in comfort here at <em>Bethel Place</em>. I live at a distance, and each time I visited I saw...
- Good Place for Mom
We have been very pleased with the care they give our mother. She is well cared for. They keep on top of her appointments as well as her transportation. They keep in good contact with us. We are very appreciative...
- Relieved to have found Bethel Place!
Finding a facility where a parent who is used to being independent can be happy is not easy. Without sharing the details of our family's travails, Bethel Place has been a God send. Mom is well cared for,...
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Bethel Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bethel Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.