5485 Perkiomen Avenue Reading PA 19606
We offer seven different living arrangements ranging from private studio accommodations to two room suites. Residents enjoy housekeeping services, chauffeured transportation, and chef-prepared meals at their convenience. Other amenities include:
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- An onsite fitness room
- Housekeeping services
- Spacious apartments with kitchenettes and private bath
- Library with comfortable seating area and fireplace
- Pet friendly community
- Accommodations for guests and entertaining
At Berkshire Commons we are prepared to meet the needs of seniors and their families in a warm, luxurious community with world-class services, care and amenities.
Pricing at Berkshire Commons
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Berkshire Commons
Community Details at Berkshire Commons
Senior Housing Types Provided at Berkshire Commons
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.