3928 Horne Ave New Albany IN 47150
Our community is designed to be both home like and comfortable as well as to provide for resident health and well-being:
- Wanderguard is available
- Registered Nurse is on staff 24 hours a day
- Apartments are equipped with kitchenettes
- Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Staff can assist with health monitoring, medications and other daily needs
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Lounges and the library are cozy and comfortable
Our activities director plans activities and outings according to the wishes of the residents. The most requested favorites include as Tai Chi, cooking clubs, worship services and sing-a-longs. We take also take frequent outings for shopping and dining in historic downtown New Albany. One of the highlights of the year is spending time at the Harvest Homecoming Festival in October.
We welcome both your human family and your four footed friends. Residents enjoy our family visit program and special family nights. Family and friends are welcome to dine with you in our elegant dining room and we have overnight accommodations available for out of town guests.
Pricing at Bennett Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bennett Place
- The Best Place
They are taking good care of my mom. They engage her to come out of her room so she can enjoy the daily activities they have. They have bus rides to view lights or shopping and they have ice cream socials also...
By far the best I've seen in the area. Clean, helpful and more options available than others.
- Just not a good fit for us
The staff here did a great job with our tour and all our questions were answered, it was a nice looking place, clean but we just did not feel that this was going to be the best fit for my father-in-law.
- See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Bennett Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bennett Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.