Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
254 Amesbury Rd Haverhill MA 01830
The mature, compassionate staff team here at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing is dedicated to creating a safe, inclusive environment where our residents enjoy every day to the fullest. Our wearable personal emergency call system gives seniors and their families the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing offers a wide assortment of exciting events, unique services and resort-style amenities designed to promote heath and wellness among our residents, including:
- On-site general store, library, beauty salon and country kitchen
- Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments complete with kitchenettes and window treatments
- 24-hour computer and Internet access
- Heart-healthy menu items served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Guided outings to local restaurants, shops and special events
- Daily activities including group exercise classes, movie nights and book clubs
- Private dining room available for family meals and celebrations
We are proud of our warm, Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Haverhill, Massachusetts for fun, relaxation and friendship.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The touring staff was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They were very timely and provided snacks. We did see residents participating in activities. The establishment is very quaint and austere. We...
A good place
The person that took us on tour was knowledgeable and helpful. This is an older building and they do try to keep it clean. This seems like more of a medical community than a social community.
Excellent Experience at Benchmark Haverhill Crossing
Benchmark facilities we visited were all helpful and informative. Dad picked the Haverhill facility over the others since he found a special connection with the staff and the most comfort with the facility....See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.