Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
254 Amesbury Rd Haverhill MA 01830
The mature, compassionate staff team here at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing is dedicated to creating a safe, inclusive environment where our residents enjoy every day to the fullest. Our wearable personal emergency call system gives seniors and their families the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing offers a wide assortment of exciting events, unique services and resort-style amenities designed to promote heath and wellness among our residents, including:
- On-site general store, library, beauty salon and country kitchen
- Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments complete with kitchenettes and window treatments
- 24-hour computer and Internet access
- Heart-healthy menu items served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Guided outings to local restaurants, shops and special events
- Daily activities including group exercise classes, movie nights and book clubs
- Private dining room available for family meals and celebrations
We are proud of our warm, Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Haverhill, Massachusetts for fun, relaxation and friendship.
Pricing at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
Community Details at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
Senior Housing Types Provided at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.