Bellagio Villa Home Care LLC
8607 E Osbon Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
Bellagio Villa Home Care LLC is a senior care home located in the splendid town of Scottsdale, AZ in Maricopa County. Situated near a stunning landscape and a friendly environment, our community is an awesome place to live in. Visitors will be glad to visit their loved ones in Scottsdale due to the welcoming nature of our community and the numerous attractions near our care home.
At Bellagio Villa Home Care LLC, we are dedicated to providing seniors a high level of care whilst meeting their exclusive needs in a secure, beautiful and spacious group home setting. Our community pries itself in having a team of caring, skilled and friendly medical professionals who are always available no matter the time of day or night. We believe in respecting senior's independence and freedom.
Furthermore, we urge seniors to take part in the various physical activities around the home. Bellagio Villa Home Care LLC also encourages socialization, making new friends and using some of our amenities like:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shops
- An on-site library with a vast book selection
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to sit and socialize with friends
- Fine dining options including personalized meals with family and a restaurant style
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- A peaceful courtyard for resting
- Beautiful and well-maintained gardens
We are pleased to be part of a community that helps seniors and we welcome you to come and join us and experience the fun, relaxation and independence at Bellagio Villa Home Care LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.