2825 Neff Road Bend OR 97701
We are a small yet vibrant community which provides quality care through compassionate teamwork. We offer several services and amenities to ensure your health and comfort:
- Full time staff includes a Registered Nurse
- Meals are planned by a registered dietician
- We coordinate care with third party providers for physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as hospice services.
- Our community is both wheelchair and walker accessible
- Assistance with daily needs and tasks
- Individual care plans are developed with input from the resident, their family and medical team
- Home visit program
- Respite care
- Beautician on site
We understand how important pets are to resident's wellbeing so we are a pet friendly community although some restrictions may apply. We also welcome your friends and family to dine with us in our restaurant style dining room and to enjoy our overnight rooms designed just for guests. Our community is very social and we offer fun activities ranging from Tai Chi and bingo to movie nights and craft classes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community . She is safe, and they are taking good care of her. This is a nice community with kind people. The staff is great, and they have been good to work...
Enjoys His Time Here
My father in law really liked living here. He enjoyed everything about it from listening to the live music to doing the activities. He loved the food it was very well prepared. The staff has been wonderful...
Rude and crude employees
I would not recommend this care center for the following reasons. One Employees are untrained, of questionable character and are out right rude. Two The area around this care center is littered with cigarette...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.